Sunday, April 15, 2012

Brandon's Baptism


I have found that I forget most of what happens in my life and that my memories are simply a collection of bright moments. A sight that I will never forget is Brandon's eyes on the day of his recent baptism. They were so bright and so serious. I watched him throughout the entire ordinance and his eyes were completely intent on every detail of what was happening around him. I could feel him absorbing all of it, and how much it all meant to him. And words cannot describe how much it meant to Joel and I.
Brandon is an amazing kid and is a spiritual giant. During his baptism there was a spirit in the room that I literally just basked in. It was truly a wonderful day, but I think my favorite moment was Brandon's ginormous breath right before he went under the water. Love that kid.



1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I agree, it was an awesome day! I love that kid!