Monday, February 2, 2009
We Actually Exist
You can only avoid your computer for so long. It is true that I have had a deep fear of my computer ever since I awoke to find it standing over me with a knife (OK that may have been a diet coke induced hallucination). The relationship has been pretty rocky. But, my desire to stay connected to the people I like has trumped my desire to kick my computer in the hard drive, so here I am, blogging to you. Just a few quick updates: Joel and I are currently living in the tropical belt of Salt Lake City - South Jordan (it is always appx. 2 degrees warmer here that at my parent's house and appx. 38 degrees warmer than at Joel's parents - I'll take it). South Jordan is awesome and we love everything about it except for it's police force, which is a little too johnny-on-the-spot regarding traffic violations. We live about 4 minutes from J's office and in the same neighborhood as the world famous Hales - all of which is excellent. We are the proud parents of 4 kids - Emily(8), Felicity(6), Brandon(4) and Lincoln - who just celebrated his first Birthday. We love being parents and wouldn't trade it for anything (except maybe a Faberge egg), but sometimes parenting feels like getting a drink of water from a fire hose. Good thing we like water. Speaking of which, I hear Lincoln climbing onto the kitchen table. More to come later. Peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sunny? Is that you? Thank goodness you have a blog... now you can't escape me.
Alas Sherri - all that time I've been working with witness protection is now wasted.
Hurray! I'm so glad you have a blog.
So in order to exist, one must blog?!
Post a Comment